Redlink advises and supports French and foreign clients with the resolution of their legal disputes, in all of its areas of expertise.
Redlink offers proactive support and sets out clear pre-disputes and disputes strategies ahead of its interventions.
With a strong experience of procedural techniques, Redlink’s attorneys have an innovative and pragmatic approach of the disputes. Redlink conceives the procedure as a tool at the service of businesses, in particular for defending their reputation, their financial interests and their market positioning.
Redlink represents and assists clients:
- in front of all civil, commercial, labor and administrative law courts.
- with ad hoc arbitrations, in front of the International Chamber of Commerce Court of Arbitration (ICC) and other specialized arbitration panels (American Film Marketing Association, RUCIP, IDArb, journalism, etc.)
- in front of dispute resolution organizations (CCRA, CERC, CMAP, Paris Court of Arbitration, etc.) and in the context of mediations and judicial conciliations.
- in the context of investigations or controls by administrative authorities (DGCCRF, DIRECTTE, Competition Authority, CNIL, URSSAF, etc;
Redlink intervenes in particular in the framework of pre-litigation and litigation regarding:
- Contract law or distribution law, notably in case of alleged or effective brutal or abusive termination of business relationships, unfair commercial practices, restrictive and anti-competitive practices, unfair competition, liability, etc.
- Labor law, involving:
- Dismissal litigation, and more generally on challenges of termination of the employment contract (termination of the employment contract asking during the contract or resignation assimilated as an unfair dismissal, etc.),
- Requests concerning duration of work (including overtime) or harassment and more generally all existing psycho-social risks.
- Collective litigation (professional elections, trade union representation, etc.)
- Social security law, dealing with disputes relating to professional risks (work accident or occupational disease), whether at the pre-litigation stage or when referred to the Social Security Court.
- Corporate finance transactions, the implementation of asset and liability guarantees or shareholder disputes.
- Public law (contracts of the public commission, urbanism, and conflicts with the administrations).
- Urban planning and construction, with the support of real estate operators before the administrative, civil and criminal courts (building permits, third-party remedies).