Our law firm has a pro bono program in which we offer to entrepreneurs wishing to create a new company in the media (internet, TV, cinema, advertising) and technology sectors (telecoms, biotechnology, agronomical research…) advices to assist them in carrying out their project.
The scope of this advice is agreed upon in advance. Building on owing to our experience and expertise in these areas, and in matters of corporate law, employment and labor law, tax law and intellectual property law, we can provide pragmatic and efficient answers to questions that entrepreneurs frequently ask themselves, such as:
We propose to present your projects by completing this preliminary form below and sending your application by post to the following address:
- How can I leave my current employer? Will I get social benefits?
- How may I protect and value my R&D and my concept?
- Where can I find funds? [ How can I tap investments funds? / How can I present my project to investment funds?
- How can I transfer an activity or assets that my current employer does not wish to exploit any longer?
- Which form should my company adopt?
- What name can I choose? Do I need to register a trademark?
- How can one build a framework for the relations between the future associates?
- How can my capital be structured for tax optimization purposes?
41, rue des Acacias,
Or send us your completed document via the contact form.