Employment and labor relations law
Redlink advises and provides assistance to companies in connection with restructuring and reorganization transactions, helps them in connection with LBOs, or collective dismissals on economic grounds and plans for protecting employment that they may need to pursue.
This practice area includes, among other things:
- Negotiation of, and entering into, collective agreements (work time reduction agreements, etc.)
- Conducting negotiations with union representatives (annual mandatory negotiations, negotiations on personnel planning and abilities, etc.)
- Management of restructurings and reorganizations (plan for protecting employment, voluntary buy-out plans, individual or collective dismissals, dismissals for personal reasons, etc.)
- Preparation and adoption of employee savings and investment plans, etc.
- Employment and labor law audits
- Negotiation of individual and collective agreements (preparation of employment agreements, status of officers and directors)
The firm has significant expertise in the area of financial employment law involving preparation and adoption of incentive compensation schemes and savings and investment plans.
Redlink is prepared to be available on a daily basis to give advice in these areas.
The firm represents its clients in connection with employee-related litigation.